Question about diving outta Fort Young Hotel in Roseau, Dominica..Wife & I visited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Dominica for a week in July '09 & stayed @ Castle Comfort(group of about 24 & had the whole place basically to ourselves:))...HAD A GREAT TIME---above & below the water, could not have asked for a better trip---ANYWHERE.......This group( a different one this time) is thinking---?wanting ---to stay in town, possibly @ Fort Young's......Someone told one of our group that you can dive with Dive Dominica(the dive shop outta Castle Comfort), yada yada yada....

IF this is correct-----my question is how is the shore diving handled????....ie? hard to do late afternoon & nite dives traveling from 1 place to the other???----------right???......Reason I ask is we had SEVERAL great afternoon & nite dives!!!!!Any help would be appreciated....

BTW, out of ~25 of us that will be going, none of the others have been to Dominica(more than 1 nite)except for maybe a few people on cruise ship stops etc...wife & I really want to go back to CCL ---but---might not be able to 'buck the group'.............TIA

Back
Top Bottom