In trouble at Hooters

Did I do anything wrong ?

• I hope you dropped the kids off, and went back

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • Your Mommy is right your a bad man !

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Look at their faces, Boys will be Boys !

Votes: 143 78.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the shrimp for some reason.... I can't believe you resurrected this!

mrobinson:
I love the shrimp for some reason.... I can't believe you resurrected this!
I think this thread will be timeless and self resurrecting.

I have seen little league baseball teams and other youth groups there before. What's the big deal. Those poor little guys aren't old enough to know the difference. I would think you would have gotten in more trouble with the family had they been 12 or 14 years old.

WVDiver:
Those poor little guys aren't old enough to know the difference.
Know the difference between what? Real or Fake...? Or is it the fake ones aren't old enough? :D

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Okay, that is priceless!

Myself, I've eatten at Hooters. IMO, the food sucked and it smelled like greasy bar food. This is the reason I won't go back, not the skimpy outfits. I guess I will have to find an alternate venue to take my nephew to when he is old enough to chew solids...

As for the kids, they see waaaaaaayyyyy worse on TV and in magazines everyday. This is likely something my dad would have done when we were young... He always did have that warped British sense of humour!

cmt489:
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Okay, that is priceless!

Myself, I've eatten at Hooters. IMO, the food sucked and it smelled like greasy bar food. This is the reason I won't go back, not the skimpy outfits. I guess I will have to find an alternate venue to take my nephew to when he is old enough to chew solids...

As for the kids, they see waaaaaaayyyyy worse on TV and in magazines everyday. This is likely something my dad would have done when we were young... He always did have that warped British sense of humour!

Forget about Hooters, we want more pics of you............

ShakaZulu:
Forget about Hooters, we want more pics of you............
:D kinda reminds me of your old avatars eh Shaka?

dlndavid:
:D kinda reminds me of your old avatars eh Shaka?

The good old days........I though somebody was trying to impersonate me?

dlndavid:
I think this thread will be timeless and self resurrecting.
If need be, I'll resurrect it next year (if the Florida trip becomes a reality) :D

ShakaZulu:
The good old days........I thought somebody was trying to impersonate me?
Heeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaack :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom