In trouble at Hooters

Did I do anything wrong ?

• I hope you dropped the kids off, and went back

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • Your Mommy is right your a bad man !

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Look at their faces, Boys will be Boys !

Votes: 143 78.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munkispank:
did anybody else (apart from me and my buddy's) ever go to another florida place in a similar vein named Melons?
there was on in Tampa many years ago, - or maybe I was drunk and imagined it......

I've never been there, but it sounds like a good destination for a road trip - don't ya think? Just let me know when you want to start the Quest for Melons. We still need to get together for a Beer and KungFu Movie Film Fest, if memory serves...

All the best,
-G

I love the wings there, they're just the right combination of vinegary stuff. The first time we dined at our local Hooters establishment, we asked the waitress what sort of beer they have, and she said:
"Um, well? We have Bud...Bud Light...Coors...Um.....We have.....we have.....
:idea:
We have all of them!!"
Ever so helpful.

My Wife and her family went to Phoenix for a wedding. During the reception, she and her dad snook around the corner to Hooters. While they were there they bought my 2 y/o (at the time) a shirt that said "Like begins at HOOTERS"

My kid wore shirt everywhere and his little brother just out grew it.

Tell mom to lighten up!

Dave

I picked up a friends son (15 at the time) from school one evening while his parents were out of town and took him to Hooter's for dinner. Cleared it through his mom who thought it was a grand idea. They were having a calendar promotion that evening and I bought him the calendar and all the waitressses and models signed it for him. He was a hit at his all boy Catholic school the next day and 5 years later he still has the calendar on his wall.

Side note the family is from England (living in SoCal now) where a hooter is a car horn. So maybe that's why his mum didn't mind.

4 October 1983
The First Hooters Opens
In case you haven't heard of Hooters...
"It specializes in buffalo wings."
Mmmmmm.... buffalo wings... :07:

dlndavid:
4 October 1983
The First Hooters Opens
In case you haven't heard of Hooters...
"It specializes in buffalo wings."
Mmmmmm.... buffalo wings... :07:

I've started a "Monday Night Football Tour" in San Diego. We visit all the Hooters for the monday night football, love it. The wifes love it even more.........now if someone can come up with a similar place for woman, they would really make money.

Maybe like a "Chip & Dales"

Not a bad bet there Laurens.

ShakaZulu:
I've started a "Monday Night Football Tour" in San Diego. We visit all the Hooters for the monday night football, love it. The wifes love it even more.........now if someone can come up with a similar place for woman, they would really make money.

Yes indeed. But no wings pleeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom