In trouble at Hooters

Did I do anything wrong ?

• I hope you dropped the kids off, and went back

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • Your Mommy is right your a bad man !

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Look at their faces, Boys will be Boys !

Votes: 143 78.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP:
I'm from Lafayette :D I miss the food sooo much !!!!!

but to stay on topic, I don't think impressionable young children should be taken to a place where anatomy is the primary focus (don't even say it's the "good" food... the NAME of the place is HOOTERS). There's more to the human body besides boobs and children should learn from an early age to appreciate all aspects of people....not just gawk at certain parts of their bodies.

I'm originally from Gretna(West Bank = Best Bank :D ). Honestly, I go for the food and the waitresses, they know me by name(at several locations) and I've dated a few while continuing being friends with them. Nothing wrong with a beer, few wings, and hanging out with friends. If I want to see more boobs and backs, I'll goto the beach or surf the net :11: Its one of the few resteraunts I frequent that have nice waitresses who will call me by name.

MissyP:
well maybe not all men are "boob men"... some like legs and butts too :06:
Some people will do anything to make a buck I suppose..

If thats the reasoning they work there, they'd all be strippers... but they aren't.

If you were to make that comment to any of the women working there, I'm sure they'd wholeheartedly dissagree.

scubalaurel:
Yes, and no to doing something wrong. Obviously the kids liked it, but does that make it ok?

My 14 year old wants you to babysit him... Would I let you? No. While the food and bev is good there, it is not a socially acceptable venue for young kids. It is a sexually explicit atmosphere, regardless of the need for $1 bills.

The code you violated was giving the parents a choice as to what their children would be exposed to.

please!

it is no more sexually explicit than the beach, infact they wear more than at the beach.

what would you rather they wore a burkha?

I want you to be my babysitter...........

scubalaurel:
It is sexual exploitation. Do I want my children having those values for women?

Ok, I was trying to stay out of this, but I can't.

As a women, with kids, I take offense at being told that wearing short shorts & a tight T-shirt, while serving a drink, is sexual exploitation.
Who is being exploited? Those women applied for that job because they wanted it. No one forced them to do it. Just because you find it unpleasant does not make it exploitation. I'm pretty sure the servers at Hooters do not need to be liberated.
What values, for your children, are you trying to avoid? Don't use all of you assets to the fullest?

I'm the one being exploited, cause I give them way to big a tip.........

Kat:
Ok, I was trying to stay out of this, but I can't.

As a women, with kids, I take offense at being told that wearing short shorts & a tight T-shirt, while serving a drink, is sexual exploitation.
Who is being exploited? Those women applied for that job because they wanted it. No one forced them to do it. Just because you find it unpleasant does not make it exploitation. I'm pretty sure the servers at Hooters do not need to be liberated.
What values, for your children, are you trying to avoid? Don't use all of you assets to the fullest?

they do need liberating, burn their bras, only let me know when you go to do
icosm13.gif

using those boys to pick up the girls............ wish I had thought of that

Kinda like getting a puppy and going for a walk in the park on a sunny day...

Wow, thanks for the pic. And silly me, I thought it was called Hooters because it was decorated with owls........You can be my uncle anytime.

Firebrand:
Since when did KFC have decent chicken?!?! I always thought it stood for Kentucky Fried Clones!!!

KFC is usually hot when served.

Honestly, I have yet to enjoy the food or the atmosphere at one of these places (last time I was at a theme-styled restaurant, the chicken was soggy, the coleslaw smelled suspicious and the men were bitterly complaining about the waitress being overweight with short hair).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom