yOU cOULD bE a rED-nECK iF.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
-you put pontoons on your mobile home.

-your dive hood has a brim, band, and feather on it.

-right before you do a giant stride into the water, you yell, "Y'all check this out." (inside r/n joke)

-your dive bag has a roll of 200mph tape in it.

-the purge valve on your regulator looks like the lid to a can of skoal.

-you dive bare-foot, regardless.

-you cut the sleeves off of your wetsuit.

-you have painted, "I'm with stupid" on the bottom of your tank.

-Mama is your dive buddy.
:whoa:

This is funny :D

OMG! Those are great pics! Makes me miss home :eyebrow:

mike_s:
This one is better.

You might be a Red-Neck-Tech-Diver if you've ever made a set of doubles out of old seat belts, rope, duct tape and beer cans as spacers.

beer-can_doubles.jpg

Did you use a couple kegs as tanks and if so what the Bouancy characteristics like:confused:

this doesn't have to do with diving but..

you might be a redneck if your wife's hair has ever been destroyed by a ceiling fan

Had to add this one:
A Letter From A Redneck Mother To Her Son

Dear Son,

I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within twenty miles of home, so we moved. Won't be able to send you the address as the last Arkansas family that lived here took the numbers with them for their house, so they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place has a washing machine. The first day I put four shirts in it, pulled the chain and haven't seen 'em since.

It only rained twice this week, three days the first time and four days the second time.

The coat you wanted me to send to you, Aunt Sue said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with them heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

We got a bill from the funeral home, and it said if we didn't make the final payment on Grandma's funderal bill, up she comes.

About your sister, she had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether if it is a boy or a girl so don't know if you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your Uncle John fell in the whiskey vat. Some men tried to get him out, but he fought them off playfully, so he drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pickup. One was driving and the other two were in the back. The driver got out. He rolled down the window and swam to safery. The other 2 drowned. They couldn't get the tail gate down.

Not much more news this time. Nothing much happened. If you don't get this letter, please let me know and I will send another one.

Love, Ma

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom