yOU cOULD bE a rED-nECK iF.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you might be a redneck from my area if you've ever attached a deep sea fishing seat to the bed of a pick up and go fish. Hook onto a catfish big enough that it tears the bolts through the bed.

Btw the fish was probably (hopefully) a catfish and broke double strand 100lb test.

Edit* not my truck but did try to fix the truck and have seen the home video of these two yahoos.

you might be a redneck if you don't like convertables, because there is no place for the gun rack.

Or even worse - opting wrong in the decision on whether to use emacs or vi

vablackwater:
yOU cOULD bE a rED-nECK iF.....

your preference between an EXO 26 versus an AGA is based on which is easier to work a dip

Tom Smedley:
Or even worse - opting wrong in the decision on whether to use emacs or vi

This is a simple decision....

052.png

or is it!!! vi Rules!

vi-man.jpg

JessH:
You aint from around here are ya boy?
:rofl3:

Just thought of this one:

...if your dive knife is bigger than your snorkel!

There is this old 70+ year country boy that lives in my dads neighborhood. He is from the mountains of Virginia and his accent is so thick you can hardly understand anthything he says. He has that country charm and is super nice and helps my dad work around the yard alot. Any time you speak with him he likes to immediately change the subject to tractors, chain saws, pressure cleaners, etc. He knew that I liked boats and he kept telling me that he built his own boat out of plywood but I never took him seriously. One day he volunteered to show me a picture of the boat that he built and he went to go get the picture for me. When he showed it to me I asked if I could scan it to show my friends and he proudly said "Sure". :)
259PHOTOALBUM1.jpg

You might be a redneck if you go to the Capri Theatre Annual Fund Raiser Gala and when you go up to greet the speaker you spill a glass of Opus all over Winston Groom's tux.

You might be a redneck if your favorite car IS a restored 1956 Nudie Kohn Cadillac convertable.

quote=Betail]you might be a redneck if you don't like convertables, because there is no place for the gun rack.[/quote]

Tom Smedley:
You might be a redneck if you go to the Capri Theatre Annual Fund Raiser Gala and when you go up to greet the speaker you spill a glass of Opus all over Winston Groom's tux.

You aint right in the head either.

~Jess

p.s. if ya chose emacs ya have atleast a little redneck in ya

Back
Top Bottom