Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Send him to me...
2549 Aimee Drive
Montgomery, AL 36106

He can go with me on my (61st) birthday dive at Jackson Blue on Dec 28th :)
Rick

Can't believe the little fella is still going. lol

He is alive and kicking my friend, good to see you posting!
Right now he is taking a break and regrouping his thoughts.
I know what he is thinking though...he needs to get back on the road soon.

Send him to me...
2549 Aimee Drive
Montgomery, AL 36106

He can go with me on my (61st) birthday dive at Jackson Blue on Dec 28th :)
Rick

If I remember correctly, the last time we put Moonie in your charge, it was hell to get him back. :shakehead:

He is alive and kicking my friend, good to see you posting!

:D That whole pesky war thing got in my way, stupid terrorists messing up my diving. :D

I can't believe he's a year and a half now, my how they grow up so fast.

He may have to come home to daddy for a little bit since I moved to Texas now.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, the last time we put Moonie in your charge, it was hell to get him back. :shakehead:
You wound me to the heart!
Moonie has always been well protected here, even in his worst drunken stupor, and has always left here on time and on target. The hiatus you're thinking about was after the fall '06 Vortoberfest, when he disappeared with the fellow who got him after me... (I still have the timely UPS delivery notice :D )
I won't mention any names, but if you'll check your own posts in early '07 you'll jog that memory.
The last time he dove with us was April 07, and he was promptly passed along on Key Largo...
Rick

Moonie has always been well protected here, even in his worst drunken stupor, and has always left here on time and on target. The hiatus you're thinking about was after the fall '06 Vortoberfest, when he disappeared with the fellow who got him after me... (I still have the timely UPS delivery notice :D )
I won't mention any names, but if you'll check your own posts in early '07 you'll jog that memory.
The last time he dove with us was April 07, and he was promptly passed along on Key Largo...
Rick

Wasn't Rick. He actually went out of his way to get Moonie to the right person. You are thinkin' Kracken. Rick has always taken good care actually. Now Kraken, Zee, and the guy Jennifer passed Moonie to :no:

Oops, Sorry Rick (Sir), the mind is a terrible thing to lose. I was in a fog back then, but now I'm free. :crafty:
Still need the little guy? :popcorn:
Rick

:D That whole pesky war thing got in my way, stupid terrorists messing up my diving. :D

I can't believe he's a year and a half now, my how they grow up so fast.

He may have to come home to daddy for a little bit since I moved to Texas now.

Texas:confused:
That sounds pretty scarey. :D :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::thumb::cowboy:
You would hardly even recognize him now. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom