Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for getting that cleared up Tracy. :flowers::cuddles:
Wasn't Rick. He actually went out of his way to get Moonie to the right person. You are thinkin' Kracken. Rick has always taken good care actually. Now Kraken, Zee, and the guy Jennifer passed Moonie to :no:

Shoot! Could have had him on the plane to Bonaire in the morning... a little too late for that now :depressed:
...Still need the little guy? :popcorn:
It would be nice to get him out & about again... poor little fellow's no doubt bored and thirsty by now. I have a previous engagement for the Vortex Springfest, but if you'll send him early the week of April 20 to:

Tom Smedley
c/o Adventure Sports II
1546 E. Ann St.
Montgomery, AL 36107

Tom will make sure he gets to Springfest and has a great time, and then I'll help Tom entertain him in Panama City the next weekend (May 2-3), after which he'll be hung over but ready to travel on his next grand adventure.
Rick

With me, safe and sound. :crafty:

Dave-

We are headed to Thailand (liveaboard out of Phuket) to the Similan Islands. We leave March 29. We will be back April 14. If this doesn't mess up any of your schedule promises, we would like to take Moonie with us.

We actually have a dive mascot (that we adopted because Moonie, Maggie and Zee were diving in the Phillippines) that we took to Fiji with us. However, since the mascot is a duck with a Buddah face and belly on it, we have been advised that may not be politically correct in Thailand.

My address is:

Art Garvin
9211 Uinta Hills Drive
West Jordan, Utah

Let me know either way. And if he's available, I need the address of the next Moony babysitter.

Art

I'm thinking Thailand is the place he wants to be.:hm:

We solemnly promise to keep him out of the red light district in Bangkok. :crafty:

Thanks.

Well then, maybe I'll just have to send him to Uncle Ricky then. :rofl3:

Last edited:
I don't see the problem here...
He'll be back from Thailand two weeks before his date at Springfest...
:)
Rick

I love it when a plan comes together. :bounce2:
I'll send him to Art, then Art will send him to you. :crafty:
Of course after I dust him off. :D

So... Any recent pix of his exploits? :D

Dave-

It's a deal.

El O-

If you can wait, more than half the people on our trip are photographers. And a couple of them are even half way competent. I will be sure to post links on this conference to some of the (socially acceptable) pics. My guess is that Stu_in_fl will also post a (biased) trip report. I have already e-mailed the participants that a group picture with Moonie is required.

Back
Top Bottom