Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
They have "Where's Waldo" and we have "Where's Moonie?"

If Moonie chooses to come visit your home or decides to go diving with you, Please take care of him, he's only 104 years old, and in gnome years that is pretty young to be taking care of himself.

After Moonie spends his time with you, please send him to the next person who wants to spend time with him.

Please, for everyones enjoyment post the moments that you cherished the most with Moonie right here in this thread.

I had the good luck to have Moonie spend a week at my house in Buffalo, NY.

During our fun filled week, we did a little diving and a few lift bag drills. I feel that Moonie has bigger and better things on this plate, and he is currently on his way to Cal. to soak up some sun, and spend some time with Dlndavid.

Hope you enjoy our pictures:

LIT

Cool pictures LIT, as of tonight the "gnome is in the mail" still. But confidence is high he will be arriving soon. I don't know if I will get a chance to go diving with the little guy (trying to keep him on the move), but will definately show him some California hospitality.
David

Hey LIT, I see that Moonie doesn't know how to shoot a bag either :D

:frown: Still as of Friday night June 3, 2005 Moonie has not made his way to my house here in sunny California. He is being delivered by our dedicated mail servers of the USPS. Poor little guy, he must be getting pretty tired and hungry, being all cramped up in a cardboard box and all the travel. Confidence is still high he will make it here safely and to a warm welcome. Stay tuned for further details.
dlndavid

Maybe he just doesn't like RAISINS? :D BTW, I logged number 25 today. Should have been 26 but I won't hijack the thread.

He must really not like cali! Either that or he got kidnapped by the Gnome theives. . . They are viscious I hear they are from Canada!!!!

jhbryaniv:
He must really not like cali! Either that or he got kidnapped by the Gnome theives. . . They are viscious I hear they are from Canada!!!!

Ok, who gnome-napped the gnome?

MissyP:
Ok, who gnome-napped the gnome?
It musta been my friend Yogi, he is a jealous lil gnome from Miami

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom