Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think he made it to Cali just fine!!
He's probably shacking up with one of them valley girls for a few days before heading over to his next "scheduled" stop.
Who was it that told him about the valley girls?? Lil Irish, did you watch any of those circa 1970's college Movies with him?? Who's been giving him Ideas??

That or he stopped in Napa Valley for a sip of wine :D

If he makes it to Texas would be a gnooome, gnoome on the range. Where the deer and the antalope play?

crpntr133:
If he makes it to Texas would be a gnooome, gnoome on the range. Where the deer and the antalope play?

We're hoping he makes a trip here, we'd love to show him around the swamp. We just have to keep him away from the armadillos :D

Haven't heard from the raisin man in a while now...
think him and moonie skipped town..?

ScubaFreak:
Haven't heard from the raisin man in a while now...
think him and moonie skipped town..?
I think raisin man took moonie diving and moonie drowned him.

Moonie was looking for some more bottomtime.
Hence the positioning of his drawers...... :wink:

God, only knows what he's doing to that poor little Gnome. :shocked:

Whoever's got Moonie, should start a passport style "Travel/Dive Log". Almost like a guest log at a cabin or beach house. Then everyone who has him can sign it and leave a little message on where he was, what dives he did, paste/tape in pictures, etc.

Then when Moonie moves on to his next stop/person, send the log with it. Then the next person can read about all of Moonies "adventures", etc.

how's that sound?

Ok, all I must come clean, He hasn't got here yet. Hey LIT, with all the excitement about your new doubles are you sure you sent him?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom