New to Scuba Board: Spoiled diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My name is Kevin and I am new to Scuba Board. I started seriously diving when I moved to Belize. My wife and I where trained in Sarasota Florida and went from our certification strait to living on Turneffe Atoll in Belize and diving sites like "The Elbow" and "The Blue Hole". That being said, I wish I had more time to dive now because we both have moved back to the US to Bozeman MT. I run the sales and marketing for Turneffe Flats resort and my wife does all the reservations. I would like to use Scuba Board to connect to other divers and to learn more about the dive community as I go. I look forward to playing around on the site today. Happy New Years

Kevin
Turneffe Flats
tflats dot com
888-512-8812

Welcome! Went to the Turneffe Atoll in November. Nice dive! Water was a little green. Would love to dive more sites in Belize. Happy New Year to ya! Would like to get more information.

welcome aboard

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...
:sblogo:
... :colours::colours:...
banana.gif

The Blue Hole is a geological wonder and wonderful dive site. Its one of those dives you have to do at least once. The other dives around Lighthouse are some of my favorite in Belize too.

Back
Top Bottom