JUNE 2010 in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parilla Mission - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks for adding me!
Sorry you're going green. :depressed: But I see you have your next trip lined up already!

I've been reading but not keeping track since I didn't know when I'd arrive... Are there any late June SB get togethers planned?

Parilla Mission - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks for adding me!
Sorry you're going green. :depressed: But I see you have your next trip lined up already!

I've been reading but not keeping track since I didn't know when I'd arrive... Are there any late June SB get togethers planned?

Mission Parilla is the best!!! I'm addicted to the Chuletas!

As for get-togethers, not that I know of off the top of my head, but keep your eyes open! If there isn't one yet, there likely will be!!

And we can't survive unless we have the next trip lined up :D..... but it's a long wait til November!!:(

They've made me a chuleta fan, too, but a friend took me there for chilaquiles for breakfast, so now I'm torn. Then there's always El Pique's frijoles charros especial...
Mouth watering now...

If a get together doesn't pop up, maybe I can instigate one!

Safe travels home.

WOW Kat, so THIS is how you guys always end up connecting in Cozumel!

Glad to know who the experts are next time I plan a trip. I don't think there will be one in the cards for me this year as my vacation time is already pretty well mapped out,but there might be a long weekend somewhere.

Glad you had fun.

Lulu

Gary, you are too sweet!! I'm looking forward to looking out under the palapa, seeing you ready for the boat.
You know Liang is there, too?
Margarita party in Cameron one night...

WOW Kat, so THIS is how you guys always end up connecting in Cozumel!

Glad to know who the experts are next time I plan a trip. I don't think there will be one in the cards for me this year as my vacation time is already pretty well mapped out,but there might be a long weekend somewhere.

Glad you had fun.

Lulu

Hey Lulu!!! Yup! This is active area for info on Coz! Hope you get to travel here soon!! (Maybe with TS!!) Even a long weekend is better than no Coz at all!!:D

We (Wife and 3 daughters all divers) will be at Dos Loros in Costa Del Sol diving with Del Mar.
We arrive on 6/28 and return on 7/6

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom