Back-up destination for Jupiter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First priority of course would be Jupiter as I have been wanting to say hi to the Lemon sharks.

Force E in Riviera Beach is sponsoring a free night dive on Wednesday the 19th. Call them for details.

Also depending on the size of your group Little Deeper might take you out. They only need six.

First priority of course would be Jupiter as I have been wanting to say hi to the Lemon sharks.

Oh, most definitely! The others were just suggestions in the event Jupiter got blown out, which hopefully it will not.

Scuba Works is also hosting the BHB night dive the same night, so you can pick your shop (both are great!) We might be there ourselves as well.

Also, as I stated before, you really don't need to worry about alternate plans based on the surfing websites I frequently check. In fact it should be more pleasant than "normal" this time of year....and it will be warmer than it has been the past couple of days!

Dived BHB this afternoon and six Manatees were spotted along with an Spotted Eagle Ray...

Oddly enough, I've been blown out at BHB as well.
Went there as a back up and the vis there was literally INCHES.....
That was a rarity but it can happen.
More likely you'll end up at BB with great conditions and lot's a of cool stuff to see.
manatees should be in full swing right about now.

We are trying to get a night dive together for the 25th of this month. Call Pura Vida Divers at 561-840-8750, there are two of us so far but they need at least 4 confirmed to take the boat out to the bridge.

We are trying to get a night dive together for the 25th of this month. Call Pura Vida Divers at 561-840-8750, there are two of us so far but they need at least 4 confirmed to take the boat out to the bridge.

Post your message in the "Continuing Sagas" thread - also on the BHB fan page on Face Book. You should have no trouble getting more peeps to join you.

Captain Sinbad, we wish you didn't cancel the dive trip this morning! The seas were flat, Lemon Sharks were abundant, vis was fabulous, and it was a great day for everyone! I caught two Lion fish and five lobster. We missed you.....hope you're feeling better!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom