Intova Sport Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can hear it in the clips too. I'm rather curious about it. Could it perhaps be an artifact from the compression used?

give the company a call, they'll sort it out for you

Here are a few pics I took with it on a night dive tonight. I am impressed with this little camera so far. The video seemed to turn out just as nice as my GoPro's. So far I would have to say I would recommend this for someone just wanting to capture some vacation footage and some pics.

Lighting was two L&M SOLA 1200's.

I will try to upload some video to YouTube tonight, but it will probably take four hours or so to upload, so it might just have to run over night or while I am at work tomorrow.

View attachment 121972View attachment 121974

Great pics James, I have two sola2000 lights. did you figure out how to get a two tank dive out of yours? I found they only last for around 70 mins or so. And not able to recharge between dives.

Great pics James, I have two sola2000 lights. did you figure out how to get a two tank dive out of yours? I found they only last for around 70 mins or so. And not able to recharge between dives.

I only turned them on when needed, an quit filming an entire dive. All of my diving at the time I filmed these was shore dives. So in between dives I plugged the lights in to my adapter in the car.

---------- Post added March 25th, 2013 at 03:44 PM ----------

Guys, stay tuned for our video lights coming out next month. You will like them!!!

Joe, this is great to hear. With all of the going I do, and my growing collection of video lights from multiple manufacturers, I would love to give yours a try and upload some more videos to your FTP. Keep us updated. Any clues you can give us?

We will intro the 2500 lumen Galaxy and 1500 lumen Rover laterthis month. Both will have 140 degree beams, 3 power settings, ZCY connectors and a handle for use alone oras a unified mount for camera and light. Pricing will be shocking!!!
Best Regards,
Joe Ganahl

Great!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see them.

Why isn't Intova attending the SB Bonaire Invasion?

Sent via Tapatalk+Autocorrupt

Hi Guys
I picked up on a conversation concerning the file error problem with the Intova and upgrading the related firmware. Unfortunately I didn't know of this until after a trip and now have about 70% of the videos I took with this error blue screen. Can anyone tell me is there anyway you can recover these files or are they now scrap?

Well, my Intova came in today. I already have two GoPro's, but I wanted to try this out as an affordable option to hopefully recommend to my friends who don't want to put $400 in to a GoPro. Just playing with it a little bit, it seems nice. First impression is not to shabby. It seems to seal VERY well. I can barely open the door when I unlock it. The camera does not come out of the housing at all, and to me while it's not a huge deal, it is one drawback. The LCD screen is small compared to the GoPro, but it is still easily visible. The buttons are all nicely laid out as well.

It is charging now, but I plan to use it tomorrow if the water is calm enough. Been real rough lately. I am going to mount it on my dual arm tray with my two L&M SOLA 1200's and see how it works in everything from their brightest setting on down. This weekend I am going to take one of my GoPro's out as well and do a comparison dive using one SOLA on for each camera.

I will post up pics, but video in any length will be hard. I will see what I can do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom