GUE Fundamentals and Finding an Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw your post about GUE fundamentals. I took the fundamentals course the summer before last. I failed the course miserably and it was worth every penny I spent, because I was forced to take a realistic look at my skill level and learned what the next level of diving looks like. So I highly recommend the course. I do not know when you are planning on taking the course but I plan on retaking the course next year. Feel free to ask any questions of me about the course.

OP - Another thing to keep in mind is don't go just by the scheduled classes on the GUE site. Many (most?) are added on-demand after you contact an instructor and work out the timing, location, group, etc

I took the fundamentals course the summer before last. I failed the course miserably and it was worth every penny I spent, because I was forced to take a realistic look at my skill level and learned what the next level of diving looks like.

I dunno. Sounds like a resounding success to me.

Back
Top Bottom