New format

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the username dropdown - Join User Groups.

It should be functional now also.

Looks like we need to re-join the various groups.

You do.

Edit: Maybe not, we're working to restore what you had so please bear with us.

Last edited:
Currently not feeling this new format at all, will give it a couple of days before making final judgment but first impressions leave me wondering if it's time to move on. Not overly impressed with most stats wiped and this new "Trophy" system which seems meaningless.

Currently not feeling this new format at all, will give it a couple of days before making final judgment but first impressions leave me wondering if it's time to move on. Not overly impressed with most stats wiped and this new "Trophy" system which seems meaningless.

Spoil sport.

Chug
Did not win any part of the lotto yesterday.
So all of you will not have no need to ____ ___!

You can turn off all or as many of the Alerts as you wish. Just go to the Alert button at the top and let the drop down menu appear. Select Alert preferences and delete as you wish.

I know a lot of it is just adjustment to something new. But I really have to agree on the trophies. Please get rid of them. Seems very junivile, unlike the "likes." :wink: but at least they are a form of communication. I have to admit I miss the "thanks" option. There are times that was exactly what I wanted to say without a separate post.

If enough people complain about a feature, we'll be glad to look at it. There was a version of this on the old SB. I bet you never even noticed it.

If enough people complain about a feature, we'll be glad to look at it. There was a version of this on the old SB. I bet you never even noticed it.
BTW. Happy Birthday Pete! :ballonsandbirthdaywishes: :)

Back
Top Bottom