List the Dive Ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's info on the lighthouse in this album. The road in is very soft sand & I don't think the average bike tire could get through it well. https://flic.kr/s/aHsjNPKoKA

Based on our visit this last April, the road is compacted. Larger rocks would present the biggest challenge, especially for bikes with narrow tires, but a mountain bike would not have much of problem

cicopo... I really enjoy looking at your photos... some great shots. thanks for sharing them and your insights.

Check the car rental rates on orbitz and if it is in your budget,get one for the week. The east side has great beaches and restaurants. Pack a cooler in the trunk and enjoy the entire island.

Great snorkling down south at Sky beach and up north at Bucannos or Playa Azul.

Thanks lionfish eater... that lionfish dish looks yummy!!!

Check the car rental rates on orbitz and if it is in your budget,get one for the week. The east side has great beaches and restaurants. Pack a cooler in the trunk and enjoy the entire island.

That looks to me like it was taken at Chen Rio with Coconuts in the background.

cicopo... I really enjoy looking at your photos... some great shots. thanks for sharing them and your insights.

Thanks. Photography is my # 1 hobby & the Cozumel related albums were originally done up due to my time as a Destination Expert at Tripadvisor's forum. I don't know if you noticed but many of the photos have captions below them but you need to scroll down a bit because they don't show up on most displays. One caption tells you how many steps to the top of the lighthouse.

Thanks lionfish eater... that lionfish dish looks yummy!!!

Sorry, not lionfish. Whole fried fish at Chen Rio on the beach.
Yes it was incredibly delicious.
It was as large as a cafeteria tray.
Order a basket of garlic bread also.

Back
Top Bottom