Not to bring anybody down, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow guys, thank you so much for the responses and the laughs... it sure is good
to be typing this even though my back is killing me

i miss you all and can't wait to get back to more than 10 mins of sitting at the
computer!

We always knew you weren't one for endurance!
It's funny, I can picture Andy laying in a four post bed with string everywhere like on Peter Parker's webbed up bedroom in Spiderman. Looking closer, there are a bunch of cave reels scattered around the room at the ends of lines. Andy doing line drills in case he gets disoriented from the medication.
FOLLOW THE BUBBLES!!!! Oh wait, he's in a bedroom, not a cave... nevermind.
What he's on Morphine? In that case...
FOLLOW THE BUBBLES!!!!
:)

Holy beejesus. Everyone gets one superman experience in their life, I hope you enjoyed yours! Those pics are incredible, thanks for sharing them. Get to feeling better soon!

Glad to hear you were wearing the helment. :11: Damn, that was rough!

I survived my cycle days with minor injuries, and got it out of my system. Sorry but glad to hear your bike is history, and I hope you'll leave it that way.

Do something safer, like collecting china on the AD! :cowboy2:

SueMermaid:
Andy! I know it's tough, but I can take it, so tell me straight: Were you wearing clean underwear?
I'm told, by trusted authroity, that he wears a thong. :b_cowboy: I'm sure the ER gals enjoyed that. :lol2:

Hey Buddy...hope you are mending ok, take care. Look forward to diving with ya again soon...yeah, that manatee dive would be good...nice cool water to do your therapy in...hmmm

Man Andy, I just read this thread and I'm glad to hear your'e OK. How bad was the road rash? my buddy and were riding back some years ago and he took a fall similar to yours except he was able to lay down the bike when the front wheel began shaking bad and he lost control. He didn't break anything but wearing only shorts and a t-shirt he had some pretty bad road rash.

Glad to hear you're recovering well !!!!

juan

DEEPSEAWOLF:
We always knew you weren't one for endurance!
It's funny, I can picture Andy laying in a four post bed with string everywhere like on Peter Parker's webbed up bedroom in Spiderman. Looking closer, there are a bunch of cave reels scattered around the room at the ends of lines. Andy doing line drills in case he gets disoriented from the medication.
FOLLOW THE BUBBLES!!!! Oh wait, he's in a bedroom, not a cave... nevermind.
What he's on Morphine? In that case...
FOLLOW THE BUBBLES!!!!
:)

:rof: It's SpiderAndy! Wait till you see how he makes a HAMMOCK!

First of all, glad your okay and on the mend. Secondly, there are only two types of bikers, 1)those that have been down, and 2) those that are going to go down! You're now on the dark side!

I sold the bike years ago and haven't been down since, except for diving! :11:

Bike accidents are no joke. I almost had my right leg severed when an idiot decided to run a stop sign and T-boned me while in a parking lot (imagine how slow the speed must have been), and this was in Texas, where people drive a bit friendlier than in So. Fla. I've lived in So. Fla. almost 11 years now and I have no desire to ride a bike here. The drivers here are just plain LOCO!!

Anyway, glad to know you're ok my friend. Angie and I will say a little prayer wishing for your speedy recovery!!!

Call us if you need anything!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom