Ahoy from Vancouver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laura Sharp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good day new friends :)

I'm a recently certified open water diver, I completed my training in the frigid waters of Vancouver BC and LOVED IT! Fortunately I did my training in a dry suit, an extra skill I thought would be useful for diving in these parts.

A week ago I managed my first tropical dive down in PV which was quite a lot different then what I'm used to up here but it got me even more motivated to get out there and start the whole travelling deal.

Anyways, I was told about this site through the scuba sub-reddit and thought I'd join in. Any other Vancouver divers want to chat feel free to hit me up!!! I'll be continuing to dive up here even through the cold months so if you have any dive locations you want to suggest it would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the board! When you have the urge, the island is some of the best diving around!

Welcome to the board! When you have the urge, the island is some of the best diving around!

This is what I've heard, I'm doing a few more dives around Howe Sound to gain a bit more experience before I start heading over there. Apparently there are some good wreck dives over there as well? I might need deep diving for that?

Welcome from the other side--Nova Scotia. Really frigid is 38F (+4C) last week....

I’m a open water diver pretty new but wanting to get out more. I’m doing my advanced in May. Message me if u want to go diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom