• I pee in my wetsuit often

Votes: 137 47.6%
  • I rarely pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 120 41.7%
  • never worn a wetsuit, never peed in it

Votes: 31 10.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuberd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I just wanted to know how many of you out there pee in your wetsuit, and how many either never do or are just not honest with us

Just think of the alternative, do you really want to surface. While in nature even if it is nature below the surface do as the fish would do.

I think you need to add:

Are you out of yur mind....That is so Gross!

Gadget I am with you but someone once told me that there are two kinds of divers....those that pee in there wetsuits and those that lie about it. I have thus far not joined either group.

Chad

Jef,

Maybe but as fast as I can suck a tank dry it has never been an issue. I just go before the dive and I don't ever have to go again until I get back. As my consuption inproves it may be an issue.

Chad

Theres something about coldwater and having to pee.Gets me everytime.I like to hydrate before a dive and could never wait till the dive was over.You know what really sucks.Now i dive in a drysuit.Darn near didnt make it out of my drysuit and to the bathroom one day.Im definitely gonna invest in a p valve now.

but I just can't. Was it too much Catholic school? It is nasty, but at least it's not the Warhammer thing- no more photos, please!

check the stats please, check the stats. and I think some might be lying to us and themselves.

I have noticed that about 1/5 of those who have responded to the poll have not peed, seems like lots of you are like me.

interesting....:doctor:

Back
Top Bottom