FB posting - standards violations - how many can you pick out?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are two types of countries.. Those that use metric and those that put a man on the moon.

*space nerd* In fairness, metric got the first satellite, first living thing, living return, man, woman, multiple men, space walk, station, and an unmanned lunar return. Imperial did manage to money while a manned landing and the metric gave it up to continue beating imperial to a crap ton more firsts.

How do you explain the UK, though? I listen to BBC Radio on line frequently and I’m surprised they’re still using miles for wind speed and vehicle fuel consumption, among other things.

I've heard so many theories about why America won't drop the imperial system

You’ll never convert this to metric:

C297DE44-4A13-43D1-B402-A4D0106BC737.jpeg

There are two types of countries.. Those that use metric and those that put a man on the moon.
I didn't know that Myanmar/Burma and Liberia had space programs.

You learn something every day.

News flash, there are horrible instructors out there giving away useless plastic cards with scuba words on them for money!!!

In other news, the sun is on fire.
Not sure if I believe your newsflash with all the rain and clouds in Seattle.

Sun might be taking a break.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Hopefully with everyone involved being stupid enough to post about it on FB and many of us getting screen shots of the posts before they were taken down, something will be done about this instructor. Who knows how long he got away with his deviant practices before it being brought to light with the FB postings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom