Removing the condom cath

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The video was pretty tame...but man those reviews are gold!!!!

You can manscape using many methods but I say just man up and get a bro-zilian. Sure you may cry but the tears soothe the pain as they drip down.

The reviews are hilarious, I was disappointed in the product though.

My hubby and I fell in love with videos of cold lake wreck diving that requires dry suit. We took the drysuit course, and no one mentioned “all this”. Now I’m the one who has to explain “all this” to my hubby, I wish he could get general anesthesia for waxing.
He is Dark Italian, and that hair will go down fighting for its own survival. We already had a “Scorched Earth” victory over his ear hair, and to avoid dealing with nose hair he has to mouth breath.
Back to wetsuits.

My hubby and I fell in love with videos of cold lake wreck diving that requires dry suit. We took the drysuit course, and no one mentioned “all this”. Now I’m the one who has to explain “all this” to my hubby, I wish he could get general anesthesia for waxing.
He is Dark Italian, and that hair will go down fighting for its own survival. We already had a “Scorched Earth” victory over his ear hair, and to avoid dealing with nose hair he has to mouth breath.
Back to wetsuits.

@Bubblesong

Unless you and hubby are planning on going tech, no need for a p-valve and the accompanying landscaping. You can easily do recreational wreck dives in drysuit without one.

Back to wetsuits.

As @Marie13 said you don't need one to drysuit dive. I have over 100 dives in mine off and on diving one since 2009(I stopped logging) I have not needed a pee valve. I'm doing it now because I'm going tech and soon as the virus lifts.

Some of the sites also don't have public bathrooms within 30 minutes
99.9% of the sites I dive, I just turn around, walk maybe 10m and let go.

There are some advantages to living in the middle of effing nowhere.

Ok, my samples came in. A little personal but how do I know which size is the best. What do I look for when I put it on?

"Removing the condom cath" = worst attempt at haiku -- ever!

Ok, my samples came in. A little personal but how do I know which size is the best. What do I look for when I put it on?

I posted a link to the Bard Rochester Spirit User Guide yesterday, in that other thread you were commenting in. Print that out and there's a sizing guide in there. Or you can just use a metric ruler to measure your width.

In my opinion, a CC that is just a little too small is preferable to one that is a little too big.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom