Finally back in the water...Fort Lauderdale wreck tour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video !! Any theories on that bizarre behavior from the snapper? That was seriously odd.

Great video !! Any theories on that bizarre behavior from the snapper? That was seriously odd.
Looked to me like he was caught on line and then that line got caught in the prop of the lead scooter diver.

Looked to me like he was caught on line and then that line got caught in the prop of the lead scooter diver.

Exactly. We were watching the ray and couldn't really see the monofilament line being trailed by the mutton snapper. It got sucked into the scooter prop, which wrapped and pulled in the fish. It took us a second to figure out what was going on though...

Great video. That snapper segment was insane! I see various species trailing monofilament line but never thought about what would happen if that got sucked into the prop on a scooter. Now I know! LOL

Thx for sharing!

Great video. That snapper segment was insane! I see various species trailing monofilament line but never thought about what would happen if that got sucked into the prop on a scooter. Now I know! LOL

Thx for sharing!

If it CAN it WILL (happen underwater).

Impressive footage, quality and editing..
This is on the same level as anything I've seen on National Geographic

Thanks for sharing!!

Whats the bearing off the rodeo to get to the mariner tug?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom