Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you everyone for your kind offers but I think it's going to be a logistical and financial nightmare.

Still trying to get more info from Fed-Ex. Issue is I have no idea as to total cost and can not afford to be dropping money on it.

Anyway, first world problems. I'll post back once I get a definitive answer re fed-ex. Again, thank you to everyone offering assistance.

It's also the US domestic shipping cost that frightens me a little.

Take care
Simon

@buddhasummer here is a screen snap from stamps.com for the flat rate shipping here.

View attachment 596362

How many separate orders do you have here in the states? I would be willing to help you out. Would all the orders be able to fit into the flat rate envelopes? Or do some need a box?

About 15, all in padded envelopes of varying sizes.

My biggest concern is that the receiver is going to get hit with a customs/import bill.

FedEx looks to be cost prohibitive, especially once figuring in domestic US shipping on top. Let me investigate any other options. This suspension can't go on forever.

C4DD2441-868B-4D83-97C9-100B54614027.png

PSA

I have a current order running if anyone wants anything and is not in an urgent hurry, please feel free to message me.

The PSA part:

This will be my last order for the foreseeable future given current shipping suspensions. I really don't like having people's money but also having their orders. I feel bad about it. I do apologise. I had no idea this shipping suspension would go on anywhere near this long.

Am still totally in the dark as to why Japan has done this, they just keep saying "a reduction in flights" which I get, but would think this would slow things down but not stop completely for now coming on 3 months.

When shipping resumes I promise same day I will ship everyone's packages. They are all ready to go.

I'm not going to individually message with updates anymore until something actually changes.

I'll post here straight away when suspension lifts. I'm checking every few days.

Again, my apologies, who knew...

Take care everyone, looks like things are not getting any better re the virus, we are now being hit with a sharp increase again. I know several SB members have lost family to the virus. So sad.

Simon

All good mate there is no need to worry, the virus has put our hobby in perspective.
We all appreciate your updates but we understand it is beyond any ones control and understand you have gone above and beyond as per usual.

i am still willing to do some courses for free if payments can go to buddhasummer no one has taken me up on it .............

PS there's no point anyone sending me grumpy messages, I feel bad enough about it already, it's not something I anticipated and it's not anything I can do much about. I did give everyone forewarning of possible shipping issues etc prior to accepting orders. The total suspension as at April 23 was a total shock to me with no prior warning given except when I was attempting to ship.

I am still looking into other possible options. I'm trying.

People are dying, let's keep this in perspective eh.

And no, I cannot refund anyone as I've paid for the parts, the only thing I can refund is shipping cost as that's obviously not yet been spent.

I can ship to Canada so if you have have contacts there let me know and I can ship your parcel there, although I was warned it's slow, it is making it out.

The US, Oceania and most of Europe are a no go by any shipping method using Japan Postal Services, not standard, not express, not EMS, not small packet, zero.

I'm not a company, I don't do this to make money, please try to be a little understanding.

Take care
Simon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom