Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good news and continued bad news.

Good news, "current" order will be in my hands within the hour.

Bad news, all outgoing mail still suspended. Fu.k.

Be in touch with all involved parties on current order once I've got it and ensured all present and accounted for.

Take care
Simon

Everyones stuff arrived and is accounted for, I'll package it all up awaiting the lifting of shipping suspension. I've messaged you all individually.

By the way I'm going to be placing another Apeks, AL and SP order soon so if anyone wants anything please feel free to message me.

Take care
Simon

If anyone wants to stock up on Apeks, SP or AL kits or spares in anticipation of virus ending or wanting to get into self servicing let me know, I can assist with obtaining requisite tools and relevant service manuals too. Feel free to message me. I have an order running but at the moment volume is too low to justify its shipping, would like to add more to it. Cheers.

This is current suspension list. I'll check again next Friday.

I understand perhaps slow shipping but given mail is still coming in I don't get why Japan has stopped all outgoing mail. Even more frustrating is no one can give any indication at all when this might end.

Attachments

• 0630_01_01_en.pdf
    58.3 KB · Views: 73

Back
Top Bottom