Aqualung Legend vs Scubapro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually like how the Legend looks and its one reason I want one.

I have an older one. But in that case, it's an excellent breather. And it has that thing with the first stage that seals up when you take it off the tank.

I do want one of the old purple ones, I mean come on a purple regulator who could say no to that.

I had a 2016 Legend LX Supreme. Breathed awesome. Sold it recently when I sold all my single tank stuff.

My singles rig is an Aqualung Legend and my twins are ScubaPro MK17/S600. Both are excellent regs and on any given day I'm not sure I would be able to tell them apart in a blind test.

I still have my 1992 Scubapro Mk10/G250.
Kinda want a new regulator.
How good is the Legend?
Does it breath easy?
Or is my vintage regulator better?
My regular buddy have been using the same MK 10 for at least 28yrs!
You really need an experience tech to look at it but NOT any new comer.
DIY is another option.
Keep the G250

I do want one of the old purple ones, I mean come on a purple regulator who could say no to that.
You bet aesthetics can be a big differentiating factor when everything else is pretty much equal, I got tired of black regulators so when I saw a white one - I jumped right in ... :giggle:

You be aesthetics can be a big differentiating factor when everything else is pretty much equal, I got tired of black regulators so when I saw a white one - I jumped right in ... :giggle:

I just a purple drysuit, ordered a purple wing and wish I could find decent purple fins and mask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom