Plastic Bags at Mega

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbjclj

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is Mega providing plastic bags or do we need to bring our own?

lets hope we soon won't have to ask these questions anymore. all stores should use paper or recycled reusable bags.

Bring your own or buy your own. There is a big wall rack of them between the ATMs and the produce section.

Few plastic bags are available on the island.
Pleasantly surprised that our finished laundry was given to us in a plastic bag. I'd dropped it off in a carry on, and brought it with when I picked it up.

I tried using a backpack to bag my purchases, but I was told to check it at the front counter. I usually use my own shopping bags everywhere anyway, and I think I had one of those as well that worked. I stuck it all in the backpack before I left.

Few plastic bags are available on the island.
Pleasantly surprised that our finished laundry was given to us in a plastic bag. I'd dropped it off in a carry on, and brought it with when I picked it up.
Yep, we have to buy them for our trash containers now. It has been a real pollution reducer.

Yeah, they have the inexpensive lime green and red ones hanging by most of the registers as well.

I have too many of them now because every time I'd be out and decide to drop by Mega, my bags would be back in the room.

Back
Top Bottom