1 Flight question, 1 FIBR question, 1 food question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We took a taxi into West Bay and West End and then stopped at Geos on the way back to FIBR and had dinner...it was great and more lobster than I could eat! While I am not a big eater it would have been a lot for anyone...
We treated the taxi driver to dinner and he was so appreciative. He asked if he could take the rest home to his family. We threw in the rest of my lobster too!

In that case you and Antonio will do just fine:coffee:

okay lied LOL. I am fluent in the important Spanish words and sayings such as mas tequila por favor, aditional fromage en quesadilla por favor, mmmmmm guacamole, cerveza por todos mis amigos!!!

beyond food and fermented beverage talk I'm lost :rofl3: LOL

Queso.

Fromage makes it Franglish.

None of us speak Spanish except thank you and good morning, good afternoon and good night and we made due.

Hole in the Wall, Jonesville he knows that one!

West End, West Bay, Bananarama those too. We did fine.

If you want; negotiate through Miguel at FI before hand so there are no surprises. We did that on the Thursday for the $80 to Hole in the Wall and then added the other part on Friday and changed the total price to $100. Just had to confirm once he arrived and we didn't pay anything until he dropped off us back at FI after 5.5 hours.

Practise English with him - he likes that.

I'd rather go with someone who is a friend of a friend and won't try and rip us off. Everyone at FI dive centre knows Antonio.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom