1 month in philippines over christmas.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Part of my trip is now booked. One night in manila to wait for a flight to tagbiliran, booked 5 nights in chill out guest house near alona beach and planning maybe to dive with 'philippine fun divers' or any other suggestions? From ther over to Dumaguete for a couple of nights, heading towards Moalboal and staying at sea turtle . A long taxi ride to Malapascua for a week staying in aabana and diving with evolution . This takes me up to boxing day......would like to go to coron for the wrecks but seems very difficult to get to. Maybe PPS and el nido for the last ten days , or head up to puerto galera . maybe you guys can help me out with ideas for when i leave malapascua.

..... This takes me up to boxing day......would like to go to coron for the wrecks but seems very difficult to get to. Maybe PPS and el nido for the last ten days , or head up to puerto galera . maybe you guys can help me out with ideas for when i leave malapascua.
Coron is NOT that difficult to get to.
Fly back to Manila from Cebu City, overnight and make the connection in the following morning. Same itinerary for Anilao, Coron or PG.
The wrecks in Coron are great.

Sea Explorers on Alona Beach because they have their own compressor. Felix is a very nice guy and has been around for years. The diving rate is on the high side but the "gas" is good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom