1st Official DSD Dive set for Nov 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A condo? Damnit we have to repeat this weekend when I can go! This sounds like it's going to be an awesome weekend and I really wish I were going. I'll definitely have to be there on the next trip! have fun!

Can you come down for Saturday night's cookout? Stay overnight... You know, get away a little... Cost = $20 plus gas. That's a pretty cheap vacation!

Can't borrow one from the BMW plant up there, eh? :D

Hey, it'll add like $50 or $60 to your bottom line, but how 'bout a rental? Grab a cheap rental (last I looked, $25 or $30 could get you some wheels for a day) and buzz down here...

If we had someone coming by you en route y'all could carpool. Next time?

Can't rent a car at 20 years old. Gotta be 21. So that won't change until January 21st. Next time. :)

if you were going there wouldn't be room for me!:)

Ok

We are rounding up a grill for the condo. If I recall correctly, most of those who were opposed to seafood are not on this trip. Am I correct? Who's in for a Lowcountry Seafood boil? If not what are your suggestions? R

Filet Minon and Lowcountry shrimp! Yum! I can stop by and get the "shrump." You know... Relatives in the biz and all. :D

Garlic mashed potatoes... Fresh green salad... Food fit for a king/queen!

I can assure you that's going to hit the spot after diving all day. :)

Let's get a head count for how many people are going to be there Friday night... I'm thinkin' pizza and a movie...

I just got word from RavenC that you're coming. Welcome to the DSD "mini vacation." :)

Lakehurst, eh? Spent a lot of time there as a kid. Lesseeee... Who do I know there... John Bianchi.... Chuck... Uhhh... Jeez, I can't remember his last name... He was a Lakehurst cop for the longest time... Had this "thing" for old Volvos...

Anyway, welcome to the club! :) We're gonna have a blast...

I've worked in Lakehurst for 20 years but I live 10 miles west in Whiting, ever swim at Harry Wright lake?, that's at the end of my street, some people actually dive there but that has to be boring.
See you Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom