1st Official DSD Dive set for Nov 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those of you needing directions to the marina, you can find them at www.tlccharters.com.

We need to coordinate whose arriving approximately when and what we want to do for the cookout.

I think SJ's idea of pizza and a movie for Friday night is great. Breakfast and lunch will be on Capt. Terry Saturday. I was told that the condo has linens and everything we should needs so we are set there. Let me know what you all have in mind for Saturday night's cookout. R

Hey Sea Jay et al. You mentioned St. Marys in some of your posts. I am a t Midway, Ga. Who cancelled? Remember the boat is $600.00 per day regardless of # of divers. Right now the forecast is for 10-15 knot N/E winds and 3 to 4 foot seas. Not too bad but somewhat uncomfortable. I hope it gets better than that. If it gets any worse we won't go. Sorry to hear you have been sick. Glad you're well. Looking forward to seeingya'll again.

I think I am the one that mentioned St. Marys. My bad.

I hope it improves but safety is important. Keep us posted. As of right now. No one canceled. The following are attending:
MGRI-Mark
Lat. Adjustment
Augustadivediva - Pam
Larry Fernandez
SeaJay
Raven - Robyn

Thanks for the info, Robyn. One of SeaJays posts mentioned there was still one open seat so I thought someone must have cancelled.

It is probably too late at this point to try and line up another boat for any other divers.

We are looking forward to the cookout and other festivities. Sounds like a lot of fun.

It would be a good idea for everyone to load their gear on the boat Friday evening so we would be ready to go Saturday morning.

I will keep you posted as to the weather conditions.

RavenC once bubbled...
For those of you needing directions to the marina, you can find them at www.tlccharters.com.

We need to coordinate whose arriving approximately when and what we want to do for the cookout.

I think SJ's idea of pizza and a movie for Friday night is great. Breakfast and lunch will be on Capt. Terry Saturday. I was told that the condo has linens and everything we should needs so we are set there. Let me know what you all have in mind for Saturday night's cookout. R

Pizza and movies on Friday sounds good. I will probably be arriving between 7:30PM and 8:30PM. Looking forward to it.

Is there anything that I could bring or pick up on the way in?

Mark

The weather forecast looks good for Saturday, 1 to 2 foot seas.

The water temp is 71 degrees.

Do you want to go to a wreck or Grays Reef?

That sounds spectacular. :)

Picking between those two, Capt., is like having to pick between cherry fudge swirl and New York cheesecake... They're both great, and I want them both. :D

What would the other divers rather do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom