2006 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a Buckeye fan thru and thru (spent 8 years there...I might as well be)...but I'm dieing to see this Auburn v Florida game. Right now I think it'll be either Florida or USC against the Bucks (if we get past Michigan) in the title game. I've been thinking that Auburn didnt deserved to be ranked where they were.

So what are the predictions on the Auburn Florida game?

I know that Florida is generally expected to just whoop up on Auburns arse, but...

Do you think Auburn can get themselves together to pull out of this after last weekends 'embarrasement' by Arkansas?

will they at least get close in the spread?

Or will they just 'fold' and cumble under the pressure?

Gators by 17. 'Nuff said and no "quotes". :D

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT game!!! :D

Ive been quite on this thread for a long time... just one question after this weekend...

Who is the top ranked SEC team now?

NetDoc:
How dreadful. :(

NetDoc:
Gators by 17. 'Nuff said and no "quotes".

Did someone hear someone say something above? huh?

W A R . . D A M N . . E A G L E !!!!!

Auburn 27
Florida 17

(Pete, I gotta admit though, I'm in disbelief also though! Who would have thunk it?)

utdivermatt:
Ive been quite on this thread for a long time... just one question after this weekend...

Who is the top ranked SEC team now?

Florida... that is until the new rankings come out. AU and Florida will probably be around 5-6.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom