2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok skipped yesterday...just truely unmotivated..caught up today with a 7 mile recumbent bike ride and light weights work out....

Skipped yesterday (late for bus), but walked 20 minutes today.

Going for the twofer tomorrow... 20 minutes each way.

5 minute warm-up on the rowing machine (for ~1000 meters again).
Two sets of pull-ups
Two sets of unassisted dips
Two sets of bench press
Two sets of tricep extensions
2-mile run

30 minute ab workout, 10 min treadmill, 30 minute elliptical machine

(trucker girl enters the room quietly and sits in the back)

Hi, my name is trucker girl and I'm a couchaholic.

That said, I'm still in. I was in last year and I mostly kept up. I've been doing fairly well- though being 7.5 months pregnant means I get winded a lot easier than I used to. Heck, I got winded just looking for this thread- the challenge in my usercp was closed... lol.

Hey- which one of you takes the spin class with the pregnant lady? I think about her a lot- what a trooper! Hats off to her, man!

this weekend was the hottest of record so claiming all the sweating from doing anythign... i tried to go diving but both days were canned for different reasons at the dive site

this mroning was 6am cardio session... we ran lots of shuttle drills and up and down the stupid hill

all stinky now

Truckergirl says:....That said, I'm still in. I was in last year and I mostly kept up. I've been doing fairly well- though being 7.5 months pregnant means I get winded a lot easier than I used to. Heck, I got winded just looking for this thread- the challenge in my usercp was closed... lol.

PREGNANT?????? HOW the Heck did I miss that one????:confused:

Wow congratulations Girlfriend......Off the road for good both of you????

(trucker girl enters the room quietly and sits in the back)

Hey- which one of you takes the spin class with the pregnant lady? I think about her a lot- what a trooper! Hats off to her, man!

'Tis me.

She has had her child and was back in class on Saturday. I didn't see her because the class was full when I got there 10 minutes before start time. But, Granny was proudly carrying the baby in a cuddle while walking the lobby. The child looks great! Daddy was able to be home for the birth but is back in Iraq for the rest of his deployment. Granny says mommy is doing fine and was amazed that just a couple weeks after giving birth she is back at spinning.

I'm not amazed though. Like most military spouses I know, she wants to really look good for her soldier when he comes home at the end of his deployment. In the meantime both her and her family are physically and mentally happier.

Checking in. Went for a 15 mile bike ride with Hermit Crab and some friends. We went to Shark Valley which is part of the Everglades National Park. At the 1/2 way point is a 50 ft. observation tower. Here is a pic from there.
P1010144.jpg

Hermit Crab counted 148 gators total on the ride!

This morning I ran a couple miles. First mile was slow then the second I ran pretty fast (for me) for a minute then walked, repeat. Good work out, though I wish I could have gone longer, but was already behind my morning schedule.

Had a fantastic swim on Saturday, still only at 1/2 mile and using a mask and snorkel. Hope the PT releases me soon to go back to goggles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom