2009 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do think the Tebow spotlight is unhealthy for college football. Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy deserve props for both being stand-up guys who forwent the riches of the NFL to try and win a national championship for their schools. But because they are not virgins circumcising children in third world countries, it is like they don't exist.

I'm not a hater - I really like the guy, and I would love to see him finish his career in glorious fashion - but it is just not healthy...

Yeah.... I would say after watching Florida play this year and Alabama, that Alabama hands down is playing better. I would rank them #1.

not sure who would win in a head to head match though. It will be a damn good game this year in Atlanta. I still think that Bama will have a very hard time beating Florida in the end. but it's doable after watching FL play Tenn. very doable.

I haven't watch #2 Texas play enough this year to render an opinion on them yet.

I was immpressed with Bama's team speed. At or close with Gators. Look like another epic SEC championship game in the dome...

Any TN fans in here?

UT Matt used to frequent this thread in past years.... He is/was in the UT Band recently

So i take it he knows how to play Rocky Top. :D

I hope the TN band wont be playing that much tomorrow.

The great thing about Tennessee is the "Volunteer Orange".

I mean their fans can:

1.) wear their Orange jumpsuit to the game Saturday
2.) wear it hunting on Sunday
3.) wear it to their job on Monday picking up trash on the side of the road :thumb:

I mean their fans can:

3.) wear it to their job on Monday picking up trash on the side of the road :thumb:
Too stinking funny! Bwahahahaha!

well the Georgia vs LSU game had some good excitement in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter.

LSU had just put points on the board and Georgia only had a couple minutes left to catch up. With 1:09 on the clock, they scored.

However, LSU came back and scored with less than a minute left. Although the Dawgs lost, still a great game to watch.

once again though some of the SEC officials calls were disappointing. I mean throwing a flag for personal foul for excessive celebration for putting both hands in the air after the touchdown. :shakehead:

Any TN fans in here?
YEP!
I beleive they are all at the dentist getting their tooth cleaned.:D
Got it pulled 7 years ago. By the way, it's spelled believe. :D
So i take it he knows how to play Rocky Top. :D

I hope the TN band wont be playing that much tomorrow.
They play it even when we lose.

I mean their fans can:

At least the color is versatile and not incrompitent.:wink:

Everyone, "Yuck it up". We suck, we knew it starting this year, and didn't expect much this year; but so far, we have held our own against a couple good teams, and no one has really put us completely away until the end. Give us a Quarterback from just about any other SEC team and the Vols are undefeated this year. Think about that; either we are alot better than most give credit for, or the rest are over-rated. A couple years from now and Tn. will be Fine!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom