2009 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tebow took a pretty hard serious hit tonight. I imagine that it would have knocked any of us silly.... the initial hit was hard, but when he fell back, he hit his head hard on the knee of someone else. really jacked he head around..

He was able to walk off the field. but later Urban said he had a concusion. He was taken to the hospital.

Looks like he's going to be all right though, although he was pretty shaken up.

Tebow's hit seemed to ignite the defense. It was sickening to see and hearing one of the people cheer at his injury was sub human. I had no choice but to tell the guy he was an asshole!

I'm sure he will be fine, he is one of the strongest willed players I've ever seen. The question is, how will he respond after getting thumped like that? I have seen a couple big time players take a shot like that, and never be the same. But unfortunately, Florida is going nowhere. Their #2 & #3 QB's could start for most MAJOR D-1 schools.

I'm sure he will be fine, he is one of the strongest willed players I've ever seen. The question is, how will he respond after getting thumped like that? I have seen a couple big time players take a shot like that, and never be the same. But unfortunately, Florida is going nowhere. Their #2 & #3 QB's could start for most MAJOR D-1 schools.

I think Tebow will be ok and come out of it ok...... he'll prob beat himself up over it if anything, but I don't think it'll make him back down.

Not sure if he can take hits like this in the pro's though.

Tebow's hit seemed to ignite the defense. It was sickening to see and hearing one of the people cheer at his injury was sub human. I had no choice but to tell the guy he was an asshole!

Those types have no class. I'm willing to bet he never strapped a chinstrap on in his life. During Thursday's night game our Chris Culliver went down in the 3rd, and Ole Miss section went nuts cheering and started one of there chants as the stadium fell silent. They were quickly drowned out by our boo's. I had always thought of Ole Miss as one of the greatest fan base I've seen, well up until then..........

Tebow will be alright, but probably a good thing they have a bye next weekend. I cannot believe the Gamecocks did not break the Top 25, when there are tons of teams there that do not belong after this weekend's performances.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom