2010 trip to Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to SB!

Just got back from San Pedro last week and stayed in a beautiful 3 bedroom condo in the Grand Colony Villas just south of town. I believe it cost us around $350USD/night. I would definitely recommend it. We also dove with the on-site dive-op Bottom Time and had some great dives just offshore at the barrier reef.

We'll be going to San Pedro after Xmas and staying at Cocotal Inn. Great reviews on trip advisor. If you don't mind not being in the heart of San Pedro this might work for you.

Cocotal is a very nice place only 10min by boat north. there are several places one i like is XAnadu and Caribbean Villas is another both are south of town and cater to your diving needs

Hard to suggest anything w/out knowing what type of place it is that you are looking for or whether you like being off the beaten path or in the middle of it all. Me? I much prefer staying in San Pedro. I want to be able to walk out my hotel and have myriad restaurants to choose from, not just the one associated w/the resort I might happen to be at otherwise. Nice to have many bars to choose from within a five minute walk.

We stayed at the Spindrift Hotel, right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro. Easy walk to any of the dive operators. Could probably hit three of ‘em with a stone’s throw. I believe we paid $90/nt during the high season (March).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom