2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pulled this form SportingNews NCAAF

Welcome to the SEC: 10 things never to forget (only captured paragraph headings)

1. No one hates SEC teams more than SEC teams

2. It's all about defense

3. The love ends in Week 2

4. Don't upset Alabama fans, you'll just make them more crazy

5. Atlanta may as well be Siberia

6. Don't confuse sports (specifically aimed at Missouri)

7. There's no such thing as job security

8. Embrace power football

9. It's all about sustained success

10. When in doubt, chant S-E-C

Welcome to the SEC: 10 things never to forget - NCAA Football - Sporting News

I'm in agreement with the top 10 on this list (perhaps slight change in order.) It's the next 15 that have the most question marks for me .... especially the Gators. Our group of Gator fans is usually pretty good at staying on top of things and knowing what's going on or to expect. This year, I just don't know. Perhaps that will make the season more enjoyable, no lofty expectations to compare the events on the field to. If we win by 1 point, I'll be over joyed, regardless of the opponent.

If ya wanna see fans happy about 1-point wins, c'mon up here to Volunteer Country. Hey...it could happen. :D

IMO, Tennessee is a really big mystery this year. After struggling through the last two years with some young talent, they could come out blazing this year .......... or not.

State is going all the way this year!!!! Grrrrrr!!

Whose State? What State is going all the way?

(let's avoid the Penn State jokes at this time)

Funny. We could win 7 or 8 games....

:confused: What the hell is he talking about?

Mississippi State?

---------- Post Merged at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Capture.PNG

I'm beginning to understand why.

---------- Post Merged at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Seriously, 4dawgma, please be clear about which team you are discussing. BTW, this is a thread about Southeastern Conference (SEC) football.

---------- Post Merged on August 9th, 2012 at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous Post was on August 8th, 2012 at 06:42 PM ----------

July 19th, 2012 01:29pm
[h=2]SEC observations[/h]by Robbie Andreu

Dan Mullen feels like Mississippi State is improved and will offer a tougher challenge to the elite teams in the West this season. That may be, but I still see the Bulldogs finishing fifth or sixth in the division. The Bulldogs have been stuck in that general area every year Mullen’s been in Starkville.

I think we've been stuck in that general area long before Mullen showed up. One can still hope though. Sorry for the confusion about 'State'. Didn't know there were any other teams in the SEC that were referred to as State.

4dawgma:
I think we've been stuck in that general area long before Mullen showed up. One can still hope though. Sorry for the confusion about 'State'. Didn't know there were any other teams in the SEC that were referred to as State.

Nah man, no baggie. Just an excuse to get the taunting going :D

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

04.gif
04.gif
ALL RIGHT GUYS, WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST TAKE THIS THREAD DOWN RIGHT NOW. IT IS PREORDAINED, LSU WILL WIN THE WEST, LSU WILL BE SEC CHAMPIONS, AND MY ALMA MATTA, LSU WILL BE BCS CHAMPIONS.:rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom