2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One more week. Then we can really sling some mud.

Think UGA will survive their first two (Clemson and South Carolina)?

University Florida colored wings?

at least you wouldn't have to worry about anyone stealing it...... :D

We also made some for the Hurricanes. There is nothing worse than seeing a bunch of wings in those colors. Well, maybe FSU, as their colors make me think of an improperly treated wound.

---------- Post added August 24th, 2013 at 08:59 PM ----------

One more week. Then we can really sling some mud.

Think UGA will survive their first two (Clemson and South Carolina)?

The way the SEC goes, it would not surprise me if Spurrier ousted GA.

USC is always over rated. UGA has talent but their schedule is against them.

Would you say that UGA was overrated last year? How about USC?

I thought we were a top 5 team. But I did not know if #1 was warranted.

Bad coaching. Defense was bad. Had to play ND, Stanford, and Oregon.

Kiffin's play calling was atrocious. No reason we lost to ASU, Arizona, UCLA, and GaTech. We should've won against Stanford, ND, and Oregon.

---------- Post added August 28th, 2013 at 10:01 AM ----------

USC is always over rated. UGA has talent but their schedule is against them.

LOL. Finally, some responses cuz I changed my avatar. Now would I get more responses to let's say if I change it to Texas A&M or LSU?

In your opinion, you think USC is over-rated and in mine, I think UGA is over-rated. Cool. I can live with that.

I am not posting on this thread to flame. Just looking for some CFB discussion on this board, that is all.

For the record, UGA does have a tough schedule this year, sans the division II schools. However, I don't think schedule toughness is part of the evaluating factor for preseason ranking. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Yep, I hate UGA (and FSU) and look forward to them losing their first two games. Then we don't have to listen to their crap until next year. South Carolina is going to be the make/break of the SEC East. I love the Gators but we're not in a position to beat AL, LSU or A&M for the SEC Champ. Maybe next year. If the Gators can go 10/2 and show some decisive play execution we'll aim higher next year.

I root for two teams every Saturday... The Gators and whoever is playing UG. You just can't do UGly without the UG.

Back
Top Bottom