2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am just glad Alabama didn't get the memo that it was upset Saturday in the SEC.

Just watching all those SEC teams beat hell out of each other planted a crystal clear seed in my mind: Oregon will play FSU for the title.

We'll see I guess.

I'm now thinking Alabama FSU or Oregon.

I didn't get to see this past week's Gator game. I hope they get their act together before Ga.

This is going to be the bull**** targeting/ACL tear-a-palooza game. I guarantee it. I will be watching it with Gator friends and we will each be cringing at the misfortune of our own teams.

Another one bites the ACL dust. Gators can't catch a break.

Notebook: Injury list continues to grow | Gatorsports.com

---------- Post added October 25th, 2013 at 08:04 AM ----------

Perhaps we need to look at the strength and conditioning coaches. There may be a problem there.

Sorry, not technically the SEC but still in the SE: just saw that FSU have been installed as a 22 point favourite over Miami this weekend. I appreciate Miami are not as good as you might assume from a #7 team with a 7-0 record, but a 22 point spread? Damn.

For the record, I dislike Miami, and hate FSU. So it pains me to acknowledge the strength of FSU.

Miami has won, but they won ugly. They won by opponents making bad, ill-timed mistakes.

FSU is kicking butt and executing. There's the difference. Miami can not expect FSU to give them the game.

Now, I have to go brush my teeth and gargle. I'm feeling all nasty right now.

Go Gators! (even in a down season)

With the lack of activity in the thread one would think that everyone has already conceded the SEC title to Alabama.

I'll be rooting for Miami on that game (sorry Bobby). I was glad to see that the Gators almost made a come back against the Dawgs. Ah well, I'm still a Gator and wear my Gator belt buckle with pride. I'll always bleed Orange and Blue.

Back
Top Bottom