2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice seeing y'all around the camp fire.

At least our Gators tried. I was afraid they might give up because of the number of injured key players.

Phew, that's good. I feel safer now. Especially after that irrelevant question Saturday night. :wink:

So, I asked Insta-Gator if he woke up in the middle of the forest with his backside covered in Vaseline, if he would tell anyone. He was so embarrassed by the question that it was obvious he wouldn't. Of course my next question was if he wanted to go camping? :D :D :D (Thanks for bringing it up, Gary)

No problem. Just wanted everyone to know what I have to put up with a few times a year. :D

BTW, obviously Pete thinks I'm attractive. :vomit:

So, I asked Insta-Gator if he woke up in the middle of the forest with his backside covered in Vaseline, if he would tell anyone. He was so embarrassed by the question that it was obvious he wouldn't. Of course my next question was if he wanted to go camping? :D :D :D (Thanks for bringing it up, Gary)

Probably just some Georgia fans just prepping him for the game:blinking:

23 - 20 ain't that bad.

Go Gators.

23 - 20 ain't that bad.

Go Gators.

Outside of the first quarter, which I was obviously partial to, it was a pretty ugly game.

Why the hell didn't Muschamp/Pease run Murphy more? I mean, I'm glad he didn't, but that's been our weakness since at least the early 2000's and a big reason ya'll were able to score on Saturday. We are horrible at stopping Quarterbacks that can run faster than a 5.0 40 time.

First, I did not see the game, so it's hard for me to comment on specific plays.

Seconds, Pease is apparently on the hot seat or at least there are some who think he should be. Others seem to think the Muschamp has set his hat to be a running offense and has tied the hands of Pease. Either way, it's not working well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom