47 meters down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I get these on leisurepro yet?
1509001098_03806320841411437706_thumb.png

I have not been in scuba very long, just about 12 years, but I pretty much can't watch scuba movies.
Been a cop for 25 years, can't watch cop movies unless they are a comedy like Hot Fuzz.
Been in the martial arts for 33 years, can't watch martial movies unless it is Jackie Chan where he does his own stunts and has fun.

Hobbies ruin movies.
Old I know but same boat. No cop movies or TV shows. I tell people the closest to the real job you will see on the screen (excluding the sucky parts of the job itself) is super troopers. Jackie Chan is good. I used to make people I was teaching to climb watch vertical limit before we went out just to point out that the only thing the movie got right is it snows in the mountains. No skydiving movies either.

Then I teach that for many if my hobbies there are only 2 classes/ranks. There is grand champion, and there is stuff on a rock. Once you gain grand champion you dont want to lose your ranking.

I gave up on the movie about the time she swam up to talk to the boat and then headed back down.

I thought the same thing. She swam halfway to the surface, captain told her to go back, so she swam back down to the cage... instead of up to the boat (which would have been the same distance.)

The only upside to that scene was she demonstrated that the shark really had no interest in her.

Not sure if anyone has seen the trailer to this thing yet. Not trying to troll. Just want to know everyone's thoughts on this piece of work?

Trailer

I know far too much about scuba diving to watch a film like this. I would never get "immersed" in it (pun intended) because I couldn't help but pick apart the inaccuracies. Even the trailer is toe curlingly idiotic.

R..

Anyone else like me rooting for the shark to kill everyone and end the movie quicker than it did?

Heck I'd like to have seen the shark sink the boat like Jaws did to the Orca.

Anyone else like me rooting for the shark to kill everyone and end the movie quicker than it did?

Heck I'd like to have seen the shark sink the boat like Jaws did to the Orca.

Meeeeeee! There were so many things wrong with this film. Can't believe I made it to the end.

found this gem on netflix last night. I expected literally nothing and still was dissapointed

Back
Top Bottom