6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you did and so did Jeff, but it's not the new location of the event.

I'm working with two people right now. One from the county and one with the parks department. I'll speak to them on this park to the north of Sharky's. Give me a couple days to work out the kinks, please. Know, that no matter, our event will take place at Venice at one of the spaces to the N or S of Sharkys.

Missdirected:
Know, that no matter, our event will take place at Venice at one of the spaces to the N or S of Sharkys.

There is nothing adjacent to Sharkys to the south.

count me in for this one. i can bring drinks (soda, bottled water).

There is a park just south of the Dog Beach part that Kris and I have put in at a few times. I've dived there with Reefguy and some CCSO people as well. That is where i've found the bones bones bones and other mammal items.

Any boatage available for boneyarding?

So, do the bones drift over from the Dog Beach? :D

I wish I could attend again this year, but Mom and I have decided to spend the holidays in Atlanta with my sister and her family so I won't be traveling to Sarasota. Maybe next year. Have a great time!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

No, they are actual fossils.:D

I was there on Monday and I think we did see some dog or chicken bones. They definitely were not fossilized. Conditions were terrible for Venice with the north wind but we found a few good bones. (partial mammoth tooth; partial alligator back plate; horse tooth; and unknown vertebrate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom