6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we add one more catch to our little Fry Fest?? I would be willing to deliver the goods if everyone could commit to bringing a canned food or non-perishable food item to be donated to the Harry Chapin Food Bank or Salvation Army soup kitchen. Things are so lean for even the "average" family, that I have to believe the homeless shelters and soup kitchens are going to be seriuosly hurting this year. Anything we can do for others, especially this time of year, will really make a difference overall.

Thank you very much!!

:eek:) Kris

Great idea Kris! I will bring a canned item or two.. .or more, if Hermit Crab gets her way.. then she doesn't have to eat it! LOL

Could we add one more catch to our little Fry Fest?? I would be willing to deliver the goods if everyone could commit to bringing a canned food or non-perishable food item to be donated to the Harry Chapin Food Bank or Salvation Army soup kitchen. Things are so lean for even the "average" family, that I have to believe the homeless shelters and soup kitchens are going to be seriuosly hurting this year. Anything we can do for others, especially this time of year, will really make a difference overall.

Thank you very much!!

Consider it done.

Thanks!!

MissD, would you please add this little detail to the first post so everyone knows about the food donations?

Thanks, Chicka!

Kris, I added your stuff. Well actually I added it the other day.

Note, if I have missed anyone off the list (located in first post), please let me know. It was brought to my attention I had a missed someone's post and therefore didn't add them to the list (I had gotten a bit sidetracked with the permit stuff). Anywhoozle, if you aren't on the list, know it wasn't intentional and give me a shout so I can be sure to add you. :)

Last edited:
Miss D Please add me and a date to the list. I will be bring canned fossils or I mean food as well for donation. If let me know what we might need closer to the date. I would like to offer my fossil ID service if any one needs help as well.

OMG this has suddenly become possibly possible for me to attend!!!!!

Is there a doggy daycare in that area that is open on Saturdays and, if so, can someone give me the information??

OMG this has suddenly become possibly possible for me to attend!!!!!

Is there a doggy daycare in that area that is open on Saturdays and, if so, can someone give me the information??

Debby this is what I came up with doing a google on the zip of 34285:
A. Awesome Doggie Doos Grooming Spaw and Day Care - maps.google.com - (941) 758-3838 - more
B. Professional Pet Care Services - www.professionalpetcareservices.com - (941) 661-0069 - more
C. POPSPUPS - popspups.biz - (941) 232-6650 - 1 review
D. Central Pups Dog Daycare & Boarding - centralpups.com - (941) 952-9336 - 2 reviews
E. who let the dogs inn - www.wholetthedogsinn.com - (941) 926-3644 - more
F. FETCH! Pet Care - www.fetchpetcare.com - (941) 256-0437 - more
G. Professional Pet Care Services - www.professionalpetcareservices.com - (941) 661-0069 - 1 review
H. Loving Hands Grooming Kennels & Doggie Daycare - maps.google.com - (239) 772-9500 - more
I. Lucky Dog Daycare and Dog Spa - www.luckydogdaycareandspa.com - (941) 235-3647 - 1 review
J. Professional Pet Care Services - www.professionalpetcareservices.com - (941) 661-0069 - more

Good job MissD! It's good to have permits. You might also ask our contact, AnnMarie, if there is a LOCAL food bank that they would want us to grace with our donations. Perhaps we can arrange for the food bank to come pick it up at the site as that would make it easier to make happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom