6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissD, I would click the "Thanks" button if we had one in this forum! :kiss2:

So, what is needed and how much of it? It has to be something I can easily transport without much cooling because I'll probably come over in the Miata. I can fit a small cooler but not a big one.

If I bring something that doesn't need refrigeration, it can't be too big! :D Unless I can bungee it to the luggage rack (max 15 lbs.)

I think I'm going to leave the dogs with the pet sitter, it is a little more spendy but just easier. I'm glad to have those links, though, for next summer's tooth dives!!!

Debby are you going over for the weekend or a day trip?

Day trip, I simply can't afford the amount of petsitting I'd need for an overnighter.

If you are going day only and want to carpool, we can take my CR-V. :)

Going over for the weekend and staying at Casa De Bulla, including Charlie!! Whoo HOO!

Arrrgghhh... Looks like I'll be working this time. If I can bribe a co-worker to fill in for me that weekend I'll make it.

Why not? do they have rules agenst them?

Would you add me to the list.
Finally getting a chance to catch up on the thread.
This post is SOoo sad that it brought tears to my eyes when I read it.

RIP Little John
You will be missed

Hi all,

I just realized I can actually attend this event :) I have been trying to make it out to a scubaboard get together for some time now. So count me in. Though I have no idea what to bring suggestions are welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom