7mm arctic.. Too Thick?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Web Monkey:
You have to bring your own "Capt'n Crunch". They don't have any there.

How uncivilized. :D

Terry

I agree that cereal options were stunningly limited. Such good diving breakfast that might be worth bringing a box next time :)

Glad you had success Cobra!

:D

Water temps were 29C every single day, except the last one- 30C :O

Suunto D6 used for those.

EDIT: Maximum depth for the whole trip was 10.2m, I don't know how it is beyond that :)

scubawife:
What were the water temps? I'm going to Curacao in a couple weeks and plan to bring my 5mm. I get chilled very quickly so I don't really care what anyone says or what everyone else is wearing. :wink:
I would if you get chilled. The water seemed slightly colder there than Bonaire. Although we were there in mid-April vs. June for Bonaire. Below 80' at two sites I noticed a current of cooler water. 3/5 of our group had full suits (I think 3mil) and one dove with a shortie. We were doing 3-4 dives/day.

I agree that cereal options were stunningly limited. Such good diving breakfast that might be worth bringing a box next time :)

Glad you had success Cobra!

Ha, try different types of cereals that we don't have in USA. Hey, what is vacation all about? Try something new! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom