8/10/08 - Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txmanager

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Everyone-
I'm trying to tput together an outing with Lake Travis Scuba on the 10th. If you're interested, go to www.laketravisscuba.com/reservations.html to fill out the reservation form. Please select the Sunday 1-5 and note on your form that you are diving with me (txmanager or brandon s.). Make sure you have the right date too; 8/10/08. Reply here or PM me if you have any questions or are signing up. See you on the lake!

That sounds very inviting Brandon. Give me a day or two and I will see how that weekend looks. I KNOW by then I will be so ready to get out. I will let you know sometime early next week.

If you wait till the 15th or later I can, and possibly my daughter as well. My scuba budget is used up for the beginning of August

If I was in town I'd do the 15th as well. This is my weekend home until Sept. + it's my b-day so gotta get wet for that!

Don't forget to get your DIMWIT shirt from me when you are home. :D

You got it. I'll be back on the 5th and will give you a shout.

I just signed up for that date Brandon. I look forward to getting under water again soon.

Great, Thanks. It will be good diving with you again!

My scuba budget is used up for the beginning of August

Come on Lisa Marie, suck it up and go with it :scubadive. We need divers. Besides, can the 10th not be called the middle of August?

Really, it would be nice if you could make it out.

Back
Top Bottom