8/10/08 - Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget to get your DIMWIT shirt from me when you are home. :D

Hey, don't you owe me (and a few others) a trip with Lake Travis Scuba from the May 4th trip?!?

We are still a go for Sunday on Lake Travis Scuba boat. There are still many spots available for those Swampers who would like to go out.

Hello All,

I have reserved my spot with lake travis scuba to join the group on the 10th. I look forward to meeting you all. It's been about four months since my last dive at windy point park so i'm pretty anxious to get my feet wet again.

Hello All,

I have reserved my spot with lake travis scuba to join the group on the 10th. I look forward to meeting you all. It's been about four months since my last dive at windy point park so i'm pretty anxious to get my feet wet again.

Great, good to hear that you will be there Nick. It will be nice to meet you and I know you will have a great time.

There are four spaces available to dive the walls of Lake Travis and meet some fellow Swampers. There are a few walls I would like to explore for those adventurous DIMWIT divers.

Go to the web site to submit a reservation request and add Brandon S. group in the comment section.

See you there.

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba

I'm doing the campout thing with Mat but would still wanna hit the Sunday afternoon shift if it's open. My concern would be air after the weekend at Arkansas Bend ... I'd be out. Does the boat have a fill station?

Rental tanks are available if you need air. Add a note in the comment field about tank needs. You can also go by Windy Point for an air fill on the way to the marina.

I'ma newb so I'm pretty much clueless on all fronts. How much will this cost? Also include tank rentals if you would.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom