A dive expert needed please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crunch

Registered
Reaction score
Recently I launched a forum dedicated to all things watersports. Since launch we've had a couple of questions asked about scuba diving and some requests to open a new category aimed at diving/snorkelling. Problem is that we have no members who can provide quality advice regarding scuba/snorkelling and as such I am hesistant to open this new category (as the sport can be dangerous and I don't want members giving dud advice). So I'm asking for anyone who is interested in looking after this category within my community. I'd prefer someone with a good history of scuba diving, but anyone with moderate experience would be great. So if you're interested, please PM me and we can work things out.

i'm not sure how to pm you, but if you pm me, i'd be happy to go over my credentials...

Excellent! Check your PM.

Happy Diving

crunch, tried to sign up on your site, but yoru confirmation email's links didn't work

won't let me post

H2Andy:
crunch, tried to sign up on your site, but yoru confirmation email's links didn't work

won't let me post
Same here.

divinginn:
no shortage of experts here

lol...most questions about scuba are so simple it hardly takes an expert

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. The site had a bit of a problem with activation links this arvo, but I've sorted that out and sent you all emails.

I'm just leaving work at the moment, but I'll answer all your queries in a couple of hours. Thanks very much for helping out - the more the merrier.

I'm also after people with a keen interest/experience with all things water-related, so if anyone is keen to help run the show, let me know. I have to say this is the most helpful forum I've ever used - I appreciate all of your help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom