A few Palau pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geoff_H

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just back from a weeks diving with Fish n Fins... here are a few shots from a fantastic weeks diving, the pictures don't even begin to do it justice.

A Rock island with a sandy beach

rockisland.jpg

Pink anenomefish in a blue anenome

pinkanenomefishinblueanenome.jpg

Pennant bannerfish

pennantbannerfish.jpg

Napolean Wrasse

napolean1.jpg

napolean2.jpg

Manta's

mantaswoop.jpg

mantasurface.jpg

mantadance.jpg

Jellyfish lake

jellyfishlake.jpg

Hawksbill turtle

hawksbillturtle.jpg

turtle.jpg

Some montage shots

montage.jpg

Standard Anenomefish shot

nemo-1.jpg

Waho

waho1.jpg

Geoff_H, Thanks for good pics. What camera did you use?

Stop teasing!!!!!

seriously though. it looks fantastic - I'll go to osezaki this weekend and use my imagination to try and liken ose to palau....

if you were to head back to palau would you stay at a resort, or liveaboard?

Thanks for sharing your fantastic photos with us :)

Fantastic pictures -- They almost make me wish we were headed for tropical waters tomorrow, instead of the Florida caves.

Almost :)

Stop teasing!!!!!

seriously though. it looks fantastic - I'll go to osezaki this weekend and use my imagination to try and liken ose to palau....

if you were to head back to palau would you stay at a resort, or liveaboard?

You must have a good imagination! I recommend shutting your eyes if you are trying to liken Ose to Palau :) Mind you, with 2m viz it probably won't make a difference :)

I would happy stay in either a liveaboard or go shore based again. I am booked on the Aggressor next September... the dive sites are around an hour ride for most of the shore based operators, but the Rock Islands are very pretty so its not that much of a hardship.

The biggest advantage of a liveaboard should be the ability to get to the divesites before/after the crowds.. at least the first and last dives of the day should be less crowded than with the shore boats.

The biggest advantage of a liveaboard should be the ability to get to the divesites before/after the crowds.. at least the first and last dives of the day should be less crowded than with the shore boats.

pretty busy is it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom