A few shots from Anilao, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Pen and Eva...:D

WOW! That's an excellent series, Dennis Sifu! How do you expect me to stop diving for a while, with that kinda shots. I've got a lot of catching up to do. We should dive together one of these days, Sifu! Love all of them very much. Thanks for the inspiration! :wink:

Ed.

Wonderful series Dennis. I like all of your images but you are really a master with patterns and textures. You have a GREAT eye. ++Ken++

Ed, those were not too exciting. I must say that your shots are getting better and better with each outing. The DOF is amazing and your composition is wonderful. Good job keeping the rest of us inspired. We will dive together sooner rather than later...:D

Thanks Ken. These eyes are getting a little older...:wink: I love the complexity of the things we see down there. The colors, textures and lighting fascinates me.

Diver Dennis:
Ed, those were not too exciting. I must say that your shots are getting better and better with each outing. The DOF is amazing and your composition is wonderful. Good job keeping the rest of us inspired. We will dive together sooner rather than later...:D

Thanks Ken. These eyes are getting a little older...:wink: I love the complexity of the things we see down there. The colors, textures and lighting fascinates me.

Dennis Sifu! I respect your humbleness. You know you're a hero to many of us. I just love looking and getting inspiration from your shots. Gotta make arrangement to dive with you soon, need to get more tips on those shots. :wink:

Your eyes looks fine to me, with all those shots! Man, just look at the details of those shots! :11:

Ed.

Beautiful Dennis, as always. Following this board and all the terrific photographers on it is quite an inspiration. Hopefully some of the artistry will seep in and I can someday take pictures worthy of comparison.

Back
Top Bottom